Arrival at Entebbe you are met by UTB Holidays staff then transfer to Jinja and check-in at the Jinja Nile Resort. Overnight at Jinja Nile Resort.
Visit to the Bujagali Falls. Return to the Jinja Nile Resort for lunch. Afternoon you visit the Source of the Nile. Dinner and overnight at the Jinja Nile Resort.
Depart Jinja after breakfast and travel to Fort Portal. Lunch to be taken en route. Dinner and overnight at Ndali Lodge.
Kibale Forest National Park for a nature walk and a view to Track the Chimpanzees Dinner and overnight at Ndali Lodge.
Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park, the second largest park in Uganda for a stay at Jacana Safari Lodge. Dinner and overnight at Jacana Safari Lodge.
Morning game drive, move with packed Lunch. In the afternoon Boat trip on the Kazinga Channel Dinner and overnight at Jacana Safari Lodge.
Nature walk in the forest of Maramagambo and a game drive in the Ishasha sector. Depart for Bwindi National Park. Dinner and overnight at Volcanoes, Bwindi.
Depart and go tracking for Gorillas in Bwindi Forest. Dinner and overnight at Volcanoes Bwindi.
After breakfast, proceed to Lake Mburo National Park. Dinner and overnight at Mantana Mburo.
Morning game drive at Lake Mburo National Park. After lunch proceed to the Imperial Resort Beach Hotel, Entebbe for an overnight stay. Overnight at the Imperial Resort Beach Hotel, Entebbe.
Transfer to Entebbe Airport for the return flight.
Cost of Safari Includes:
- Full board accommodation at Jinja Nile Resort, Ndali Lodge, Jacana Safari Lodge, Volcanoes Ecolodge, and Mantana Camp.
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation at Imperial Resort Beach Hotel.
- Park fees to Kibale Forest, Queen Elizabeth, and Lake Mburo National Parks.
- One Gorilla Permit per person (subject to availability).
- One Chimpanzee Permit per person ( subject to availability).
- Entry fees to Bujagali Falls and the Source of the Nile.
- Launch trip on the Kazinga Channel.
- Private Internal transportation in a 4 wheel drive vehicle, inclusive of driver, driver’s allowance, fuel and taxes.
Cost of Safaris Does Not include:
- Any costs of personal nature, e.g. drinks, laundry, tips etc.