Leave Kampala after breakfast and proceed to Murchison Falls National Park via Budongo forest and Lake Albert. Lunch at the Masindi Hotel along the way. Dinner and Overnight at Paraa Safari Lodge. (L, D)
After breakfast transfer to Paraa for the 3 hour launch trip to the bottom of Murchison Falls to view a variety of wildlife and birds, returning to Paraa around midday. Lunch at the lodge and afternoon game drive.
Dinner and over night at the Paraa Safari Lodge. (B, L, D)
After breakfast drive up to the top of the Falls. Short walk around the top of the falls where you can walk down to the river’s edge and see the water narrow as they are forced through a rocky cleft and plunge down 35m in a majestic cascade. Leave the park returning to Kampala via the Masindi arriving in the late afternoon.
Picnic lunch en route. (B, L)
Cost of Safari Includes:
- Full board Accommodation at Paraa Safari Lodge,
- Lunch at the Masindi on day 1.
- Park entrance fee to Murchison Falls National Park.
- Launch trip on River Nile.
- Internal transportation for three days, inclusive of
driver, driver’s allowances fuel, and taxes.
Cost of Safaris Does Not include:
- Any costs of personal nature, e.g. drinks, laundry, tips etc.