Arrival at Entebbe International Airport. To be met by staff of UTB Holidays and transfer to Kampala. Stay overnight at the Sheraton Kampala Hotel.
After breakfast depart from Kampala and proceed to Lake Bunyonyi in the South Western part of Uganda via Mbarara and Kabale 8 hours. drive) Lunch at the Regency Lake View Hotel Mbarara. Overnight at Bushara Island Camp (B,L,D).
After breakfast explore the environments on Lake Bunyonyi with a canoe ride and or a nature walk. At 11:30 a.m. depart for Buhoma at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest (4 hours). Check in at Buhoma lodge and Evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma lodge (B/L/D).
After an early breakfast, start gorilla tracking at 8.00 a.m. in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. We recommend that you wear good walking shoes and carry a rain jacket and a flask of water Tracking can be tough and we trust you are in reasonably fit condition. You will carry a picnic lunch into the forest with you. You will be thrilled to have seen these rare primates (no guarantee) and the return journey will be easier. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma lodge. (B,L,D).
After breakfast proceed to Lake Mburo National Park. Travel with packed Lunch. (6 hours) Check in at Mantana Luxury Tented Camp. At 4:00 p.m. you go for a game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at Mantana Luxury Tented Camp (B,L,D).
Wake up early and have a game drive, then return to the camp for breakfast. At 10:00 a.m. you depart and head for Entebbe. Check in at Laico Lake Victoria Hotel Entebbe and evening at leisure. Overnight at Laico Lake Victoria Hotel (B,L).
Day of departure. Transfer to Entebbe Airport with the Laico Hotel shuttle bus.
Cost of Safari Includes:
- Bed and breakfast accommodation, exclusive of beverages, at Sheraton and Laico Hotels.
- Full Board accommodation, exclusive of beverages, at Mantana luxury tented camp, Buhoma lodge.
- 2 lunches at the Regency Lake View Hotel, Mbarara on Days 1+3 exclusive of beverages.
- One gorilla permit per person (subject to availability)
- Park Entrance fees to Bwindi Forest National Park and Lake Mburo National Park.
- Entries and activities on Lake Bunyonyi.
- Private Internal Transportation in a 4×4 inclusive of driver, driver’s allowances, fuel, mileage and taxes.
Cost of Safaris Does Not include:
- Any costs of personal nature, e.g. drinks, laundry, tips etc.