COVID -19 ALERT
25th September 2021
Quick reference on Essential Travel Information. PCR /Covid-19Tests Information in Uganda.
At UTB 2004 Ltd, we Facilitate COVID -19 PCR Testing for our Clients. Carry with you a copy of your passport. Plan to do the PCR Tests at least within 24hrs to avoid last minute rush. Call us on +256 791 088484 (24hrs line) for more information.
COVID-19 TRACKER: Source by Johns Hopkins University. 25th September 2021
Passengers travelling from Uganda must take a COVID 19 PCR test within 72 hours of Travel date, at an approved testing facilities, to avoid an inconveniences at the Airport . Currently, the average fee is USD 50 per test.
- The COVID 19 PCR test must be taken at a laboratory approved by the country where the passenger's journey starts.
- Parents/legal guardians who are travelling with a child between the age of 3 and 12 need to present a negative COVID 19 PCR test result.
- Babies/infants 3 years and below are allowed to travel without a COVID 19 PCR test as long as the legal guardians/parents carry a negative COVID 19 PCR test result.
- All incoming and outgoing passengers will be subject to temperature screening
- Passenger are advised to enter the airport terminal building 4 hours before departure of the flight.
- All persons accessing the airport must wear face masks, disinfect and maintain at least 1.5 meters’ physical distance.
- All Passengers traveling to Nairobi as a destination will need to fill-in a Surveillance Form before departure from Origin.
STAY HOME, STAY SAFE